These no bake monster cookie bites are a delicious treat with the same great taste of monster cookies, with no flour, eggs, or white sugar. They’re perfect for a quick snack when you need something sweet!
Thanks to all our new friends for visiting! Don’t forget to follow us on pinterest for a lot more delicious recipe ideas!
- 1¼ cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅓ cup mini m&ms
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- Dump all your ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
- Stir well for a few minutes until everything is combined and oats and chocolate pieces are coated with wet ingredients.
- Roll mixture into small balls (about 1 – 1 and ½ inches in size) carefully. (Wash your hands occasionally to prevent mixture from sticking to them too much)
- Place bites on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Allow to set in the fridge till solid.
- Store in fridge in an airtight container or ziplock bag
MAKE THESE AMAZING MONSTER COOKIE GRANOLA BITES WITH THESE GREAT KITCHEN TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS:
If you found this post interesting, I would be happy if you pin it or share it on Facebook or on Twitter or Google + circles! All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it”, “like”, “share”, “tweet”, or “Google+” buttons below the post. It will keep me fomented! Thanks!