Skinny Banana Cookies! These are surprisingly good! They satisfied my craving without completely unraveling my sugar fast or causing side effects for my food sensitivities! Win…Win situation! These cookies are only 3 ingredients and are so easy to make. All you need to make them are some ripe bananas, oats, and then your favorite add-in. I chose Chocolate Chips to curb my cravings, but you could use sunflower seeds, nuts, cranberries, a dash of cinnamon or raisins (or really anything add in you can think of)!
Skinny Banana Oatmeal Cookies
2 ripe bananas
1 cup rolled oats (I use certified gluten free rolled oats)
1/3 cup chocolate chips (Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips) (or add-in of your choice)
(optional) dash of cinnamon
- Mash up bananas in a small bowl with a fork.
- Add in the rolled oats and mix together until fully incorporated.
- Mix in the additional add-in(s).
- Scoop with a spoon and drop a small ball of dough onto the tray.
- Bake at 350 degrees on a greased cookie sheet (or lined with parchment paper) for 13-15 minutes and slightly golden on top.
- Makes about 14-15 cookies.
If you found this post interesting, I would be happy if you pin it or share it on Facebook or on Twitter or Google + circles! All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it”, “like”, “share”, “tweet”, or “Google+” buttons below the post. It will keep me fomented! Thanks!