Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 2 hours 30 mins
Total time: 2 hours 35 mins
Serves: 6-8 servings
- 6-8 Ears of Corn- Shucked and Cleaned
- ¼ Cup of Water
- ¼ Cup Butter-Melted
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Parsley-Minced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Chives- Minced (I used Freeze Dried)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste (I used Kosher Salt)
- Place corn in slow cooker.
- Cover with ¼ cup water.
- Cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours.
- Mix all ingredients except salt and drizzle over corn.
- Toss to coat and sprinkle with salt.
If you found this post interesting, I would be happy if you pin it or share it on Facebook or on Twitter or Google + circles! All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it”, “like”, “share”, “tweet”, or “Google+” buttons below the post. It will keep me fomented! Thanks!